(701) Dubbele PRO boog koffer SKB 3i-4217-7g-ps
The 3I-4217-7G-PS Pro Series Double Bow/Rifle Case is injection molded from ultra high-strength polypropylene co-polymer resin, material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight submersible design, meeting military standard MIL-C-4150J. The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes meeting military standards MIL-STD-648C and IP67.It is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, surpassing military standard MIL-STD-810F. The case features a continuous molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin, a patented "trigger release" latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down, rubber over-molded handle.The 3I-4217-7G-PS is comfortable and durable in transport and secure and stable in storage thanks to SKB's interlocking case design. With four padlockable eyelets, the 3I-4217-7G-PS is completely secure.
- Fits bow/rifles up to 40" long.
- Custom cut bunk bed divider that accommodates an arrow case.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- In-line skate style wheels and pull-out handle for easy transport.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles.
- Handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
|Exterior length (mm)||1146.00|
|Exterior height (mm)||212.00|
|Exterior width (mm)||494.00|
|Interior length (mm)||1016.00|
|Interior height (mm)||165.00|
|Interior width (mm)||406.00|
|Lid depth (mm)||51.00|
|Base depth (mm)||140.00|
|Product weight (kg)||0.00|
|Built in Pull handle||No|
|Built in Tow handle||Yes|